Welcome to the Official The Confederate States of America Forum, Feel free to register an account and join the growing community.
Welcome to the Official The Confederate States of America Forum, Feel free to register an account and join the growing community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Results for merger voting!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
F6F Freak

F6F Freak

Results for merger voting! Empty
PostSubject: Results for merger voting!   Results for merger voting! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:24 am

This is a quote of a post on the same topic in the voting area.
Here are the results. See y'all around, but the CSA retains it's independence. Y'all do hang around though, you hear?

F6F Freak wrote:
All members, excepting our new members and our rouge, which I'm about to... un-rouge, have voted. I have closed the poll.

Totals of voting came out as

No action: 4
Split: 3
Merge: 0

No further actions will be taken in the merger with TSU. We will continue strong diplomatic ties with them, and our MDP will remain active.

Last edited by F6F Freak on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
charlesparsley

PostSubject: Re: Results for merger voting!   Results for merger voting! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:14 am

In response to the merger vote...

TSU President Charles Parsley and the new TSU Speaker of the House have decided to withdraw the "Southern Treaty" and nullify any of it's effects.

Here is a quote lifted from speech Charles Parsley gave this afternoon..

"....Today, our efforts on the merger front with the Confederate States of America have come to an end.

Some, even though you are intent on helping them, cling to 'independence' even though it is meaningless. Strength means more than independence.

Let it be known... we will not ally ourselves with people who will endanger themselves to harbor rouges. It is a rule at the core of the Southern Union. A major block in the foundation that the Union is built upon.

I urge you to continue on with peaceful relations between the CSA and the TSU... but we will not intervene to help after Jacord or IceMark plays dumb again and gets the CSA in hot water.

The TSU has survived this long because we hold our members to a higher expectation or civility and respect for others. We will hold our allies to those same expectations.

I hope the CSA lives on... even though I feel they have made a grave error. I extend my hand to CSA President Freak and hope we can continue to work toward economic development through Tech deals and trade agreements.

Hold no spite for your CSA brethren..."

The TSU Government have removed the "Southern Treaty" documents from it's library.
Back to top Go down
F6F Freak

F6F Freak

PostSubject: Re: Results for merger voting!   Results for merger voting! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:21 pm

I have removed it as well.

You are stretching the peaceful relations a bit with this one. Not only have I delivered an ultimatum to jacord, but I reported this to you. I had hoped that we would remain allies as the treaty suggests.

At the moment, the CSA hasn't been weaker since it's founding days. I haven't been closer to bill lock in some time either. Never had we needed protection more.

And yet, we are now abandoned.

We now go our separate ways. I hope that those of you who left us never forget us here. I shall not. Many of you were among the first Confederates. You were first in honor among us.

What is done is done. We shall not forget our old friends, and maybe someday we will find ourselves fighting beside you.

Maybe you will do us the same honor, and remember what might have been.
I shake your hand. I only do my best. However, I wish to remind you of something, we weren't the only ones to lose an ally here. Despite how weak you want us to think we are, we were still fifty thousand nation strength for you.

And sometimes, it is more about the spirit than the strength.

That is where our true strength lies. And now, that has never been stronger.
Farewell to all who have left us. Carry out the tradition of CS hospitality in your new home. Farewell to our old allies.
We will not forget any of you.
Back to top Go down
Big Guy

PostSubject: Re: Results for merger voting!   Results for merger voting! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:08 am

I have the feeling that something went wrong here?
Back to top Go down
F6F Freak

F6F Freak

PostSubject: Re: Results for merger voting!   Results for merger voting! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:29 am

We had a Mutual Defense Pact with the Southern Union.

One day, he offered us a merger. It went up to a vote. The merger did not go through.
Then, TSU decided to recall our Defense pact.

Yes, something went wrong, in my books anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Big Guy

PostSubject: Re: Results for merger voting!   Results for merger voting! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:53 am

Well
Back to top Go down
F6F Freak

F6F Freak

PostSubject: Re: Results for merger voting!   Results for merger voting! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:03 pm

I've deleted all the goofy posts and locked this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results for merger voting!   Results for merger voting! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results for merger voting!
Page 1 of 1