Welcome to the Official The Confederate States of America Forum, Feel free to register an account and join the growing community.
Welcome to the Official The Confederate States of America Forum, Feel free to register an account and join the growing community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hopeful Changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Don1095

Hopeful Changes Empty
PostSubject: Hopeful Changes   Hopeful Changes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:04 am

I would like for everyone to be a little more dedicated, if you are in a government position. I was not even in this alliance and I get on here regularly... but now I am a member and I am back to working as hard as I can, to make this a better alliance.
Back to top Go down
F6F Freak

F6F Freak

Hopeful Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Changes   Hopeful Changes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Thank you for working so hard. I'll move this to the announcements section if you would like.
I have re-masked you now.
Back to top Go down
Don1095

Hopeful Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Changes   Hopeful Changes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Thanks, and go ahead and move it... see I like how I am able to help and be a part of something, I have not had that feeling since I left, nearly 70 days ago.
Back to top Go down
F6F Freak

F6F Freak

Hopeful Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Changes   Hopeful Changes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Me either, half the alliance left with you...
Back to top Go down
Don1095

Hopeful Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Changes   Hopeful Changes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Well since we left, I have grpwn and I am about equal to their NS, So we are about back to square one.
Back to top Go down
F6F Freak

F6F Freak

Hopeful Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Changes   Hopeful Changes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hopeful Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Changes   Hopeful Changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hopeful Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: