Welcome to the Official The Confederate States of America Forum, Feel free to register an account and join the growing community.
Welcome to the Official The Confederate States of America Forum, Feel free to register an account and join the growing community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
F6F Freak

F6F Freak

MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT Empty
PostSubject: MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT   MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:12 am

Seeing as there is no way the Confederacy can thus survive, as my last official act as President, I hereby formally dissolve the Confederate States of America.
These fourms will go down on Monday. I am so sorry, but let us take a moment to remember the old Confederacy!
Let us remember the good times, and the bad.
In order to hopefully shake your GOONS opponents, send them a message saying that the Confederacy has been dissolved, and change your AA (to anything). Try applying at the NpO, http://polarorder.net/index.php

And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Matthew 6:12

Let us go forth, Deo Vindice, with God as our protector.

President of the last great nation on earth,
F6F Freak
Back to top Go down
caleb27030

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT   MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:33 am

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No please you cant do this...i beg you please. you have worked so hard on this alliance why just throw it all away, find out why they are attacking us and dissolve it insted of u dissolveing the Confederates. Ask them if we can pay them to stop.... anything,i can probably save up 1 mill in a week.
Back to top Go down
rn123456

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT   MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:01 am

Im With you caleb27030
Back to top Go down
caleb27030

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT   MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:01 pm

i have changed my aa already, your dicission cant be stopped. I am now part of Citadel. I may end up deleting my nation and starting over because i am so severaly hurt. Yesterday i had 1200 infa. but today i have 590.21. I give you my adou. Please keep in touch with me. If this war does not soon end i will delete and then recreate my nation in 1 week. I need aid. any aid at all right now would be useful. I cannot defend myself againest my weakest attacker no more. So long and fairwell.
Back to top Go down
rn123456

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT   MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Don1095

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT   MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Just let them attack you, just max out your forces and tanks, the people I am fighting are just attacking me and winning some and loosing some, better than loosing all of them.
Back to top Go down
caleb27030

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT   MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:27 am

I am loosing all of them, I am getting ready to go into bill lock
Back to top Go down
Don1095

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT   MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:15 pm

I am too.
Back to top Go down
caleb27030

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT   MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:25 am

Cease fire, i have surrendered our entire alliance. Do as of the following:

1- Decommission all CMs, tanks, planes, and reduce soldiers to 20% your population levels. Also decomission all nukes and guerilla camps/barracks if you have them.

2- Set your AA to GOONS POW and post in this forum with the thread title "I SURRENDER" http://cn.goonbase.com/index.php?board=94.0

3- You agree not to aid or redeclare war until the conflict is over. During this time you will be under the protection of GOONS.

You must do this immediately. Or the cease fire is off. Please, do the following. Otherwise we will be attacked again. Myself and Don1095 has already surrendered. But in order to keep the cease fire you must comply with the terms immediately.
Back to top Go down
Don1095

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT   MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:27 am

How can you?

You are not even in CSA... I have already done this anyhow, and you and I are the only onesa who ever get on now.
Back to top Go down
Don1095

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT   MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:27 am

And I also saw how you blamed me on the techdeal when it was really spudtech.
Back to top Go down
caleb27030

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT   MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:32 am

I was told it was you. I had to, none of our alliance members can hold up any longer
Back to top Go down
Don1095

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT   MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:39 am

whatever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT   MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY LAST OFFICIAL ACT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: