Welcome to the Official The Confederate States of America Forum, Feel free to register an account and join the growing community.
Welcome to the Official The Confederate States of America Forum, Feel free to register an account and join the growing community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets try this again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
caleb27030

Lets try this again Empty
PostSubject: Lets try this again   Lets try this again Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:06 am

GOONS has shut down, they destroyed us then moved on. With them out of the way, there is nothing stopping us from rising from the ashes of our former selves, and fight for out alliance back! We now have nothing stopping us from starting it back up. F6F Freak I know would be glad to start the old crank engine back up, and try to fix it up with a turbo charged 6-cycle engine. I will try to get the former members of the alliance that still play to join back. I will even try to get F6F Freak back. We will rise this time, and fight till nothing else is left. I know I surrendered us, but really, we had no protection, little fighting experience, and little money. We had no way of fending for ourselves. Let us come to together as one again, and rise to the very top, and get our name back out in the open as the CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA!!!
Back to top Go down

Lets try this again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Immigration Hall :: Immigration-
Jump to: