Welcome to the Official The Confederate States of America Forum, Feel free to register an account and join the growing community.
Welcome to the Official The Confederate States of America Forum, Feel free to register an account and join the growing community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merger Negotiations.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
F6F Freak

F6F Freak

Merger Negotiations. Empty
PostSubject: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm

You may have noticed that I'm not all too enthralled with the idea of merging. However, if my alliance wants it, so be it.

But, if it must be, we might as well have some say.

First, I'd like for any merger to have a guaranteed continual of the CAFS and CCRAFS system. I'll open the thread up so that you can see it, charles, and hopefully see what a wonderful system it indeed is (at least to me Wink )

Second, don has proposed something of an un-merger of our alliances once "we were strong enough."
Since this could never happen if things stayed that vague, perhaps I should define some (negotiable) specifics.
This could include any TSU members who wished, former CSA or not.
This would occur when the bulk of former CSA members breached the 15,000 mark, where that I have observed is when things tend to take off in a nation.
Back to top Go down
Don1095

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:58 pm

See I think that this is a brillant idea.
Back to top Go down
F6F Freak

F6F Freak

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:01 pm

"If it's going to happen anyway, it might as well happen our way..."
--Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Don1095

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:03 pm

I agree with all of this and over time both of the alliances should grow politicaly in the parties so when the time comes to leave we should still have more members than when we came.
Back to top Go down
charlesparsley

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:43 am

Entering into a merger with the pre-set notion that after awhile of the TSU fostering you,you could then split away is not something I'm willing to do.

I would hope, upon joining the TSU, you would swear allegiance just as the rest of us has done.

"If we're going to do it, it might as well be our way"... How about instead of thinking it would be your way, why not negotiate on anything that you do not like.

It is very unlikely that I, much older, much more advanced nation with nothing to lose would ever bend if you come at me like "do it this way or the high way".

I expected a much more appreciative, excepting crowd. I'm a bit shocked.

Willing to negotiate.
Back to top Go down
F6F Freak

F6F Freak

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Unfortunately for don, I figured this would be the reaction, but not in that particular tone...
In the quote, I was saying that since I am not stupid and I am well aware that most my members want this to happen, I might as well leave my CSA legacy at one last thing to go well.

I await your response to the transfer of CAFS. I believe that this is a wonderful system, and hope you do as well. It is in the Department of the treasury, which you should be able to see, if not, it is directly here:
https://cn-confederatestates.forumotion.com/cafs-f17/cafs-policy-t33.htm

Also, what would be done with our forms? I could shut them down, but several of my members wish to hold the government (I assume of our party) here. I'm not so sure that this would be smooth, however. But, I would love to see that my work here was not wasted.
Back to top Go down
charlesparsley

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Why do the debt thing??

I give money to my members when ever they ask. I have no need for payback as I clear 100million in ten days.
Back to top Go down
Don1095

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:47 pm

Well.... I wish I did I thought that iwas on the right track until today when I got bombarded now my bills have went up and my taxes down.... terrible situation.
Back to top Go down
caleb27030

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:19 am

Increase to tax rate to the max, thats how you get so much money. 28% is where your nation needs to be after about a week after its created.
Back to top Go down
Don1095

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:22 am

it has been on that.
Back to top Go down
caleb27030

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:26 am

Then I have no reason why it would come out like that. Drop all your militay except whats neccsary to stay out of anarchy. After this dispute with Icemark of course.
Back to top Go down
Don1095

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:31 am

yes i will but my bills are outragous
Back to top Go down
caleb27030

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:42 am

How many aircrafts do you have, those and cruise missles run your bill through the roof.
Back to top Go down
Don1095

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:43 am

0 i just have tanks and soilders
Back to top Go down
F6F Freak

F6F Freak

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:44 am

Our aid system was designed for a smaller alliance, and so that my aid slots would stay freer. If multiple nations have to send aid, more than five (or because of Patriot Lee, 10) nations can receive aid at once.

Unless you believe it can be modified, I'll dump it in the merger.

Still awaiting what will happen to our forums.
Back to top Go down
caleb27030

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:51 am

I think it should be dumped, I personaly dont like the CAFS. I had a very different and smiplere way to get out aid.
Back to top Go down
charlesparsley

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:53 am

I just don't see how a small nation can re-pay anything until it grows much...MUCH larger.

Those who have come to our forums love them. I would prefer anyone coming over to use ours... but you could keep it open as a political party forum. It's a free country.
Back to top Go down
F6F Freak

F6F Freak

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:06 pm

I figure we'll just keep it as a general discussion forum.
I'll preserve all the government areas, make them stay like the day we had to leave, well, if the merger goes through.

Hate to break it to you, but, knock on wood, the vote is not heading your way. Anybody that wanted to leave the Confederacy already has, don, friend1, and Bob01 for instance.
Back to top Go down
charlesparsley

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:50 am

That's cool.

It was just an offer.

Let me know the final result then I will leave you alone.
Back to top Go down
F6F Freak

F6F Freak

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Lol, I set it up to last for five days.
Back to top Go down
caleb27030

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:44 am

I have decided i will stay in the alliance, if i leave there wont be another big nation to send out aid, sorry Don1094
Back to top Go down
Don1095

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:30 am

It is alright, I am doing just fine and if we need a Sec. of Treasury or advice on one we will come to you.
Back to top Go down
caleb27030

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:04 am

Thanks you, but i do not know much myself. this is the first time i have ever done anything like this, if i were you i would ask someone from NpO, they would kow what to do.
Back to top Go down
Don1095

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:17 am

Well we do not have any questions yet and like the pres said he brings in over 10mill everyday so I think that we have it under control.
Back to top Go down
caleb27030

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:38 am

thats real good
Back to top Go down
Don1095

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:39 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merger Negotiations.   Merger Negotiations. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merger Negotiations.
Page 1 of 1